Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cold Induced Delirium

You ever have days when you fantasize about how great it would be too be able to take off your head, give it a good scrubbing in antibacterial soap, clean out nasal passages and then securely place head back on your shoulders?

I would rather have my head hung in a porcelain bowl than to be buried in Kleenex. At least with a good old fashion stomach virus you can count on losing 5 to 10lbs!

I would just like to say... curse you grocery store shopping carts, curse you public restrooms, curse you McDonald's play place, curse you snotty nose kids.... Oh, those were mine... strike that last one... but curse the rest.

Now with that said I would like to give a little shout out to tissues with lotion... My nose thanks you for all your greatness!!!

I know this has been too much information... I know this...

(I dont know what I would do with out the dramatic pause of...!)

1 comment:

  1. Ditto on the ... hahaha

    I know what you mean - the last week, my head has felt like a pressure cooker.

    ReplyDelete